Pages

August 24, 2011

Blueberries For Hospice


Club 47 #15
5x7, oil on panel.
SOLD
$4.70 will be donated to Hospice!




Club 47 #16
5x7, oil on panel.
SOLD
$4.70 will be donated to Hospice!


I have more excuses than all the fish in the sea as to why my Club 47 challenge is obviously going to take me 147 to 247 days to complete. The important thing is... I will complete this challenge come h*!! or high water. :) 

I'd like to tell you about the exciting news in my studio. My daughter has started pre-school 3 days a week which allows me 15 more hours a week of painting time. This is a dream come true for my career as an artist! This comes at the most perfect time as I have been accepted as a fellow artist at Michael Mitchell Gallery downtown Charleston on King Street. Michael Mitchell is an amazing interior designer with a heart the size of an elephant and made of gold. You must visit the gallery at 438 King Street!



I hope you stay tuned and share my blog with all your friends as there will be a lot of exciting news and eye candy this fall and winter!




No comments:

Post a Comment