Pages

June 25, 2011

Sleeping Giant Oil Painting 47 Paintings for Hospice

THANK YOU LIZZIE! I WILL MATCH YOUR HOSPICE DONATION! 


Club 47 #3
5x7" oil on panel.
SOLD. $4.70 will be donated to Hospice

In Helena Montana there is a large sleeping giant who lays peacefully under the big sky. This is the view I saw of him every day growing up just outside Helena's city limits. 

You can see more of my work at www.marissavogl.com or email me.

I will be donating the proceeds of Club 47 to Hospice of St. Peter's Hospital. 

Part of my challenge to paint 47 paintings is also to gather "Spirit Places" of my friends, family and mine and paint them large scale for my next series. "Spirit Places" are the places where we pay our best attention, where our bodies and minds feel most alive and where we feel electrified. I have quite a few spirit places and would not be surprised if some of mine are also your spirit places! Standing in this exact location back home in MT is one of mine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment